Are you an agri-tech innovator looking to commercialize a great idea?
The GATE is an NSW Government research and technology facility located at the Department of Primary Industries (DPI) headquarters in Orange.
The GATE offers mentoring, incubation, and acceleration programs designed to cultivate and develop ag-tech ideas.
The facility provides access to:
- on‑farm validation of new technologies across 25 research sites and 13,000 ha of trial farms
- the combined expertise of over 600 DPI scientific and technical staff
- access to the long-term datasets held by DPI
- access to investment opportunities.
Key services of ag-tech innovators
- Start up and mentoring services to grow your capabilities
- Incubator services and support to assist proof of concept stage
- Accelerator services and support for prototype scale up and production reliability
- Commercialisation and business support including advising on business structures and planning, Intellectual Property management, market appetite testing and commercialisation paths
- Host investor showcases to enable investment via partner and affiliate networks
DPI is the largest agricultural R&D provider in Australia with over $500 million worth of agricultural R&D conducted with their industry partners.
DPI is ranked in the top 1% of agricultural research institutions in the world.
For more information visit https://www.thegate.org.au/