Innovators are often looking for opportunities to pitch their products or services to government. The Pitch to Pilot Program will provide companies with a new and formalised avenue to pitch their innovative technologies and solutions to the NSW Government.
The program is a joint initiative led by the NSW Department of Finance, Services and Innovation with several partnering agencies. We are looking for solutions in the areas of:
- identity and security,
- artificial intelligence (AI), or
- machine learning (ML)
that can deliver improved efficiences, better services and enhanced outcomes for NSW citizens.
Pitch to Pilot will:
• Provide a new and accessible avenue for companies to pitch their innovative technologies and solutions to government;
• Provide direct access to key decision makers within NSW Government;
• Provide the opportunity to secure a pilot and/or receive timely feedback on an innovative technology or solution (shortlisted applicants only);
• Assist agencies to identify innovative technologies and solutions; and
• Provide agencies with a new way to expedite procurement of innovative technologies and solutions.
Applications are NOW CLOSED, and further information regarding the shortlisted candidates can be found here